• Unit made of heavy gauge aluminum and stainless steel hardware
• Standard mailbox door (MB1) is 13-1/4"W x 3-1/4"H and includes a heavy duty five (5) pin cylinder cam lock with a dust/rain shield and three (3) keys
• Units feature a durable powder coated aluminum finish and include factory installed 1/2" x 1/4" D trim
• A compartment equivalent to two (2) 3-1/4" high standard doors is used for outgoing mail collection, has a 10-3/4"W x 3/4"H mail slot and a weather protection hood
• Units designed for indoor and outdoor use
• Front loading units include one (1) or two (2) master door(s) that swing(s) on continuous integral hinges. The two high outgoing mail compartment includes that U.S.P.S. master lock access door and cannot be used for mail distribution. The rear of the unit incorporates a solid closed back.
• Aluminum Finish
• Each module is 17" in depth