U.S.P.S. approved dVault model DVCS0015 has been design engineered with the primary purpose of accepting the delivery of packages and mail.
This model features a locking letterbox and an outgoing compartment.
Constructed of heavy-duty 16 gauge steel, these vaults are for parcels only. Rear access doors are provided with key locks for security.
dVault products provide package and mail deliveries with assured security. Never worry about package theft again.
dVault products eliminate redeliveries and do not require that you be present for couriers.
Options for all vaults includes the availability of rear code-locked access doors. All models are also available in custom colors on orders of 100 or more, call for details.
19"W x 47 3/4"H x 19"D
• Galvannealed-steel package delivery box
• Increases delivery efficiencies in dense housing delivery applications
• Rear key-locked access doors
• Stainless steel hinges
• Electrical knock-outs for underground feeds
• Constructed of heavy-duty, 16 gauge steel
• Durable powder coated poly-hammer finish
• Dimensions - Vault: 19"W x 47 3/4"H x 19"D
• Custom colors available for orders of 100 or more, call for details
• High capacity units (including eCommerce returns)
Black, Gray, White, Copper Vein, Sand